What We Do
Friends of the Ada Public Library is a volunteer, non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the Library in our community. Friends help promote the library, develop activities, present special programs, and encourage reading and use of the Library. Friends meet only a couple of times a year to discuss and plan upcoming library functions. Attending meetings is encouraged to share ideas, volunteer for programs, and keep up-to-date on library activities.
To join Friends of the Ada Public Library, please call 419-634-5246 or stop by the library for a membership form, or click here for a pdf form to print and mail.
Why Be A Friend?
- You believe the library is a valuable asset to your community.
- You want to present the needs of the library to the public.
- You want to further the appreciation of books, literacy, and education in the community.
- You want to be involved.
- You want to make a difference.
- Your annual membership dues and gifts are tax deductible.